Re: [Exim] authenticated_sender not attaching AUTH to MAIL

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: TN
Kopio: Exim Users Mailing List
Aihe: Re: [Exim] authenticated_sender not attaching AUTH to MAIL
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, TN wrote:

> when I do a debug_print of authenticated_sender just after I've set it,

Not sure exactly what's going on here (I haven't followed the thread),
but my guess is that you are expecting $authenticated_sender to contain
what you have specified in the authenticated_sender option. This is not
the case. The value of $authenticated_sender is the value that was set
when the message was received.