Re: [Exim] Exiscan ACL patch timeout?

Author: Glenn Carver
To: oliver.egginger
CC: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exiscan ACL patch timeout?
Yes, I've had similar problems. I had a message with a badly
formatted attachment which for some reason caused spamassassin to
spend a very long time checking. It caused SA to consume large
amounts of swap as well. I had to manually deal with the message in
the end. A timeout on exiscan's part would have been very useful. I
thought it was in there until I checked!