Re: [Exim] per user rbl enable?

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] per user rbl enable?
Hi Paul, on Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:14:41 +1100 you wrote:

> I've noticed recipients_reject_except and would like to know if there is
> someway we can do the opposite functionality and only reject if it
> matches rbl_users thats way its not enabled for every user.

Not that I can recall, but it may be possible. However, you would find it
well worth your time to upgrade to Exim 4. This kind of granular policy
definition is very easy with Exim 4 ACLs, you'll get all the other
benefits of v4, plus you'll find it easier to get support since almost
nobody who posts here seems to use Exim 3 any more (well, it is over 2
years since Exim 4 was released).

Tim