Re: [Exim] Sender apparently set but h_sender is null

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Paul Jolly
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: David Woodhouse
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Sender apparently set but h_sender is null
David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 16:15 +0000, Paul Jolly wrote:
>
>>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>--
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I have have googled through the archive and scanned the FAQ but couldn't
>>find any pointers on the following.
>>
>>Consider my .forward file (attached), in particular the following rule:
>>
>>    testprint $h_Sender:
>>    if      $h_Sender: matches "vim-return-([0-9]+)-paul=myitcv.org.uk@???"
>>    then    save Mail/Mailing_Lists/vim
>>    endif

> Try $sender_address

Excellent. This works well. Thank you David.

Does the $h_Sender question remain unanswered, or should I always use
$sender_address?

Many thanks,

Paul
--
Department of Computing, Imperial College London
http://myitcv.org.uk/