Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host: m…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andrei Magureanu
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host: mydomain.net
--
Problem fixed! Thank you Andreas!

I ran the "exim4 -f daniel@??? -d -bt andrei@???"
command and realized that the domain is not found in the MySQL database.
I checked the database records and the domain was there. But the field
data type was CHAR (128). This actually was exporting the domain as:
mydomain.net\r That \r at the end was creating the problem. So, I
changed the data type to VARCHAR (128) and now all the values are set
properly (without \r). This solved the problem. Now the server
recognizes the local domains.

Again, thank you for the prompt answer.

Sincerely,
--