Re: [Exim] log_selector = +sender_on_delivery ignores errors…

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] log_selector = +sender_on_delivery ignores errors_to.
David Woodhouse wrote:
> To:        exim-users@???
> Subject:    [Exim] log_selector = +sender_on_delivery ignores errors_to.

> If I rewrite errors_to in a router, logging sender_on_delivery still
> reports the _original_ sender address, not the one we actually _used_ in
> the delivery.

..[snip]...

--
I think you may want to add +all_parents , but, it may not be so...

Section 45 of the manual
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_toc.html#TOC357

all_parents: Normally only the original and final addresses are logged on
delivery lines; with this selector, intermediate parents are given in
parentheses between them.

--EAL--