Re: [Exim] Simple query from a qmail migrant

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nigel Metheringham
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Gavin Hamill
Kopio: exim-users, ph10
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Simple query from a qmail migrant
On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 16:07, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> Great, the mail went through OK, but how can I get more information on
> the transaction? qmail would log something like this:
>
> delivery 282926: success:
> 80.76.195.1_accepted_message./Remote_host_said:_250_PAA04855_Message_accepted_for_delivery/

Well the only part you appear to be missing is the SMTP confirmation
response which you can get by adding +smtp_confirmation to the
log_selector - see
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_45.html#SECT45.15

NB Philip - there is a documentation error in that section:-
smtp_confirmation SMTP confirmation on <= lines
should have a => rather than a <=

    Nigel.