[Exim] Simple query from a qmail migrant

Autor: Gavin Hamill
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Simple query from a qmail migrant
Hullo :)

After a long spell of lack-of-effort and the increasing frustration of
continually patching qmail to obtain modern functionality I've given in
and decided to learn exim.

So far the installation has been smooth, but the 'default' config that
the Debian woody packages at
http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/exim4manpages/woody/
generated does this in the 'mainlog':

2004-02-23 15:47:51 1AvI0Y-0000Jn-MC => gdh@??? R=dnslookup
T=remote_smtp H=mail.acentral.co.uk [80.76.195.1]
2004-02-23 15:47:51 1AvI0Y-0000Jn-MC Completed

Great, the mail went through OK, but how can I get more information on
the transaction? qmail would log something like this:

delivery 282926: success:
80.76.195.1_accepted_message./Remote_host_said:_250_PAA04855_Message_accepted_for_delivery/

Can I obtain the same functionality from Exim? I hope to write some kind
of 'delivery interface' for management here so that they know that mail
w to customer x got received at server y with message z, etc. :)

Cheers,
Gavin.