Re: [Exim] local_scan: removing recipients

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Jan-Piet Mens
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] local_scan: removing recipients
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:

> According to the documentation in chapter 39, if I want to remove
> a recipient in the local_scan routine, I must delete recipients by
> "removing them from the vector". What exactly does that mean?

It means you must "slide down" the remaining recipients in the vector,
and adjust recipients_count. In other words, if the count is 4 and the
vector contains structures for recipients A, B, C, D and you want to
remove B, you must change the count to 3 and move the data for C and D
so that the vector now is A, C, D.

> Must I free() reserved space, or not?

No.

> Would something like this be okay?

Sorry, no time to check. But you should be able to do it quite simply
using a call to memmove() to "close the gap" in the vector.