Re: [Exim] callout suggestion

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] callout suggestion
At 10:22 am +0000 2004/02/23, Tony Finch wrote:
>Wakko Warner <wakko@???> wrote:
>>
>>What about using the same MAIL FROM as the RCPT TO when doing the call out?
>>If it causes loops, it isn't on your end =)
>
>This will become increasingly likely to fail because of SPF.

not only, some of us give a spam score to senders in the local
domains if not authenticated. Also, with a null sender we can relax
the spam checks (just for the callout, thus before the DATA phase),
there is no way of doing so for arbitrary senders.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/