Re: [Exim] Virus | Spam tagging

Author: Tony Finch
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Virus | Spam tagging
"SH Solutions" <info@???> wrote:

>Now I want to start doing spam and virus scanning and flagging.
>By first target is to tag mails only.
> Detected spam should get [SPAM] added to the subject.
> Detected viruses should get [VIRUS] added to the subject.
>For the beginning I do NOT want to deny, reject or delete any mail.
>Furthermore, the most important point is stability. exim may not fail.
>Can someone tell me where to start or even give me some config-snippets?

If this is the policy you want to implement you should investigate
MailScanner. It has lots of features, and good stability and performance.
However if you want to do SMTP time rejection in the future it probably
isn't for you.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
SELSEY BILL TO LYME REGIS: NORTH 4 OR 5 LOCALLY 6, DECREASES 3 OR 4, BECOMES