[Exim] Two MySQL lookups within one single router fails?

Author: M.Boelen
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Two MySQL lookups within one single router fails?
Dear Exim list,

I've got a problem when using a 'if or' with two MySQL lookups.

Situation:
- Manualroute driver for Amavis, with 2 MySQL lookups.

Problem
- When 1 of the 2 MySQL lookups fails, both will fail and the router
will be skipped (ofcourse if the other options fail too).

My Amavis-router:

amavis:
        driver = manualroute
        condition = "${if or {{eq {$interface_port}{10025}} \
                          {eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                          {eq {} {${lookup mysql{SELECT * FROM
smtpotherport WHERE domain='${domain}' AND virusspamscan='1';}}}} \
                          {eq {} {${lookup mysql{SELECT * FROM spamcheck
WHERE type='a' AND spamcheck='1' AND
receiver='${local_part}@${domain}';}}}} \
                          {eq {$sender_address}{}} \
                         }{0}{1}}"
        domains = +local_domains
        transport = amavis
        route_list = "* localhost byname"
        self = send

First lookup is for domains which get delivered to another host (and
port). The second one is for our users, who can turn spamscanning on
(spamcheck=1) or off (spamcheck=0)

Is it normal the complete MySQL lookup module fails, when one of the two
fails? Or isn't it allowed to use it within a single router?

When more information is needed, I can add some extra logging etc
(unfortunately I can only do this at my work).

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Michael Boelen

p.s. Philip: thanks for adding the 'dynamic' port to the `smtp`
transports (although I have yet to change the configuration..)