Re: [Exim] Exim fails

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Brian Dessent
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim fails
TLPitts wrote:

> Everytime we try to deliver the mail sitting in the que it returns a connection refused from all the mail servers it tries to connect to whether it be aol, yahoo, msn, whatever the connection is refused by them all. I figured it might be a problem with reverse DNS but it appears our RDNS issue has been resolved and we still have the problem with mail not sending out, it comes in just fine and you can send mail to other accounts on the server, I can email all the customers from the server to the server but nothing outside of the server will go.

It sounds like your ISP is blocking port 25 outbound. Some do that on
residential class lines to prevent spam and to entice you to pay more
for "business class" service. Type "telnet mx1.mail.yahoo.com 25" and
see if you get a 220 greeting. If you get Connection Refused or Timeout
then it's a network issue and has nothing to do with exim.

Brian