[Exim] Checking DNSBL's based on Received: headers

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Avleen Vig
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Checking DNSBL's based on Received: headers
A common problem people using secondary MX servers, is that they are
sometimes out of the control of the owner of the primary MX.

We know spammers frequently send directly to the secondart MX to bypass
ACL checks on the primary in a number of ways.

What I want to know, is if it's possible for me to scan an incoming
message (probably in the data ACL?) for an IP address and then apply a
dnslists acl to it??

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator