Re: [Exim] Force maximum recipients number in ACL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Swantje & Michael Ludwig
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Force maximum recipients number in ACL

Hi Rick,

thanks for your answer.
I also read the docs, but it works not as I thought it should.
Maybe I just got sth. wrong here.

So what I want is to limit the number of mail addresses in the
envelope field "h_to".

Rick Cooper wrote:
 > # deny if more than 3 recipients
 > deny condition = ${if >{$recipients_count}{3}{yes}{no}}
 >     message = $sender_address sent mail to $local_part@$domain \
 >                        ($recipients_count) which > is above the 3 count limit

As I already wrote, the acl condition (rcpt acl) did not work out
for me.
I had four recipients in the h_to field but exim did not reject it...

Maybe you have some more hints for me?

Michael