RE: [Exim] vitual domains, specific alias to dev nul?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eli
Para: 'Brian Smith', exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] vitual domains, specific alias to dev nul?
Brian Smith wrote:
> I am running many virtual domains on exim 3.x
> I am using a specific alias file for each virtual domain .. this
> works fine. I am a fairly new exim user with limited experience.
>
> A typical setup is
> webmaster: aaccount1@localhost
> info: aaccount2@localhost
> *: aothers@localhost
>
> In the first situation the * is needed to catch legitimate 'unknown'
> aliases but I want to drop all incoming mail for specific named
> aliases.
> Is there a command line such as
> olduser: dev nul
> or any other per-domain way of deleting mail to specific email aliases

I use :blackhole: in my alias file (which I've extended to use * wildcard
matches). Works like a charm :) Don't use :fail: unless you want
bouncebacks generated (which at first I was unaware of and couldn't figure
out why my systems had so many queue files).

> Secondly:
> I have another domian on the same exim server where all email to
> unknown aliases should be quietly deleted.
> i.e.
> webmaster: accountx1@localhost
> info: accounxt2@localhost

Same as above - just use :blackhole: to silently delete since that's exactly
what it does.

Eli.