[Exim] Exim-Python patch.

Author: David M. Wilson
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [Exim] Exim-Python patch.

Included there is a pre-patched tarball and the patch itself.

   - There is a remaining problem with signal handlers, but running from
     debug mode and using QUIT instead of INT allows for testing.

   - I have not used this code at all in daemon mode, or with many
     different scenarios. Try it out, it *should* work. :)

If you do wish to play with it, do try to parse the included notes. I
will tidy this up over the weekend. For Googlers, be aware of at least:

http://barryp.org/software/py-exim-localscan
http://elspy.sourceforge.net/

David.

--
Now that my house has burned down I have a much better view of the moon.