Re: [Exim] Spam due to forgeries out domains hosted by outbl…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Walt Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Anand Buddhdev
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Spam due to forgeries out domains hosted by outblaze
On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:44:57AM +0100, Anand Buddhdev said:

> Yes, I did. I have read the SPF webpage, and I am aware of the
> forwarding problem, and yes, it's not easy to deal with, but not
> impossible.
>
> You have a better proposal or solution?

Um, even if there isn't a better solution, does that mean we should
implement a bad or broken one??? There are LOTS and LOTS of bad
solutions to spam problems. It causes millions of headaches for mail
admins and users every single day.