Re: [Exim] Spam due to forgeries out domains hosted by outbl…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Spam due to forgeries out domains hosted by outblaze
Matthew Byng-Maddick [2/18/2004 4:17 PM] :

> This gets me thinking. People on this list maintain different filters for
> each site, eg. hotmail hello as "hotmail.com", but have an rDNS in msn.com
> or hotmail.com, outblaze hello as their primary hostname (and presumably
> have an outblaze.com rDNS), yahoo as their primary hostname. Each site

We've been maintaining filters like this for a while. I guess you could
call it HPF / HELO Permitted From, but it is too ad-hoc a thing to put
before the IETF / ASRG (and I have a feeling Dave Crocker agrees with me
about that). In any case, ASRG or no ASRG, we've been using these for
over a year, and boy, do they work.

    srs

--
linux@??? (Suresh Ramasubramanian)