Re: [Exim] Forwarding unknown users to another host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Bryce Newall
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Forwarding unknown users to another host
On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 11:27:14AM -0800,
Bryce Newall <data@???> is thought to have said:

> Ahhh, I see... that may present another problem, though. In my situation,
> I have just one domain. The FreeBSD machine handles some of the addresses
> in the domain, and the Exchange server handles others. But since I also
> have the hostname exchange.<my domain>.org defined in DNS, could I just
> use that in the localdomains.db file instead, i.e.:
>
>      exchange.<my domain>.org: 10.0.0.5

> If so, than I believe I can still use your solution to make this work.

You can do it anyway without that. Just define a local aliases router to
handle the freebsd ones before you get to the exchange routers.

For example I have the followig defined before my exchange routers to handle
local accts on the machine:

# The remaining routers handle addresses in the local domain(s).

# Autoresponders
autoresponse:
driver = accept
domains = example.com
local_parts = dbm;/etc/exim/db/autoresponders.db
retry_use_local_part
transport = autoresponder
unseen

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}dbm{/etc/exim/db/aliases.db}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
domains = $primary_hostname
transport = local_delivery
no_more

which take care of a few different classes of local addresses handled by the
exim box. The aliases.db contains entries like:

localuser: localuser@??? (ie what is set for $primary_hostname)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality