Re: [Exim] Yahoo bulk email problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tim Jackson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Yahoo bulk email problem
Hi Ganbold, on Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:01:31 +0800 you wrote:

> I have also problem related to yahoo mail. When I send email from web
> interface to yahoo mail address,
> yahoo automatically puts my email into bulk mail folder.

Well, at a completely random guess, since you've said that your webmail
server is being used by spammers to send out huge quantities of mail,
maybe Yahoo have internally blacklisted it and thus divert mails coming
from it to a "spam" folder?

(Your mail showed that the two mails you sent not only differed in the
headers, but in the originating IP address, so that's probably the crucial
point)

> What should I do in order yahoo receives it in Inbox?

I think solve the spam problem first would be a good plan.

Tim