Re: [Exim] using reply-to

Autor: The Prejudiciously Configured Exim User's Mailing List
A: Michael Johnson
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Assumptes vells: Re: [Exim] Getting around my isp when they block port 25
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] using reply-to
[ On Monday, February 16, 2004 at 13:56:23 (-0500), Michael Johnson wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [Exim] Getting around my isp when they block port 25
>
> This is easy enough to change. With some expert help from this list, I
> put the following into my configuration file:

This isn't about handling reply-to at the MTA level -- this is about
using the reply-to header to suggest where I want others to send their
replies to my posts.

(Note that primarily I, and presumably Philip, do this to avoid getting
CCed on every reply, just as Steve asked me not to do to him. If Steve
had used reply-to as Philip and I do, then I would not have CCed him
regardless. Normally on subscriber-only lists I don't CC the poster in
any case, but since some strange lop-sided policies were implemented on
exim-users I've resumed CCs to posters to compensate.)

--
                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <woods@???>