Re: [Exim] Getting around my isp when they block port 25

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Willie Viljoen
Para: Exim User's Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Getting around my isp when they block port 25
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Lamb" <grey@???>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:09 PM

>      The list sets the RFC2369 headers.  Use them.  If you're ignorant of

them
> that's your problem, not the list administrator's and certainly not mine.

I think I speak for everyone who reads the list when I ask that you move
this thread elsewhere, preferably to private corespondance. I don't really
care who started it or who might be correct or ignorant, but at this stage,
you are making this our problem, because we have to read about it every 20
minutes. You are spamming everyone else now, please stop.

Will