Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl: use of both $malware_name and $found…

Góra strony
Autor: Marcin Owsiany
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl: use of both $malware_name and $found_extension in single deny line
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 01:54:11PM +0000, Calum Mackay wrote:
> I'm trying to use both $malware_name and $found_extension in single deny
> line of an ACL that has both demime and malware conditions:
>
>    deny message = This message contains a virus or other harmful
> content ($malware_name detected in $found_extension attachment).
>         demime  = *
>         malware = *

> but the $found_extension variable doesn't seem to be set in the log message:

Another thing I noticed is that when $malware_name is used twice in the
message, the following "malware = *" condition doesn't match (as if no
virus was found).

I haven't yet investigated this carefully, so I'm not 100% sure if this
really was caused by repeated variable, but I'm letting you know in case
this is related.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany