Re: [Exim] mesages frozen due to unknown local-part

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Ernest Turro Bassols
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mesages frozen due to unknown local-part
On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 12:54, Ernest Turro Bassols wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be an ACL section in exim 3.3x .. only4.0
> onwards... is there a way to do this for exim 3.3x .. ? Thanks

Exim 4.x has been out for 2 years. The vast majority of list members
havn't touched exim 3.x for well over a year. The chances of getting
good solutions to complex configurations on exim 3.x is pretty low.

The ACL method of handling mail access control in exim 4.x is hugely
superior to the old hard wired configs in exim 3.x.

You *really* should upgrade.

    Nigel.