[Exim] Lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Author: jolac@650dialup.com
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Lowest numbered MX record points to local host
Hi

I am using Web Host Manager Interface for a virtual server with
Exim4

I know this error "Lowest numbered MX record points to local
host" is an MX issue and needs to be changed either in the MX
record which currently points to 127.0.0.1 which i believe is not
correct

I also may need to edit the exim config file to

local_domains = mydomain.com

but I don't know where to find it...

There is an "Exim Configuration Editor" in Web Host Manager
Interface but I am not sure how to enter the variable without
screwing it all up as it gives a warning not to edit... if unsure...
which i am

Can anybody help or give a suggestion

Thanks

Peter