Re: [Exim] Userlist Per domain

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joe
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Userlist Per domain
I guess what I would like is exim to consult a file to see if the email
address is valid. All users are system user from /etc/passwd

So /etc/exim/domain/domaina.net has:
joe@???
dan@???
ron@???
james@???

and /etc/exim/domain/domainb.net has:

joe@???
dan@???
ron@???

which means if an email came to james@??? it would be rejected
even though james is a valid system user.

The stuff that I was asked to look at before doesn't make sense to me.
I'm sorry. I'll keep trying.