Re: [Exim] Lookup-depended subject tagging.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tomer H
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Lookup-depended subject tagging.
Greetings again,

I should slap myself for not noticing that at exiscan's examples
file (http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt)
there is an example of acls with lookup conditions.

Sorry for the bother :-)

Sunday, February 15, 2004, 3:57:54 AM, you wrote:

TH> Greetings,

TH> I've came across a problem here and I was wondering if anyone got a
TH> creative solution for this one.
TH> I am using exim v4 + exiscan patch: spamassassin + clamd and I wish
TH> to tag the subject when it acrosses a malware only at a certain
TH> condition (mysql lookup to check user's configuration).
TH> If the return of the mysql lookup is 0, then no operation at all.
TH> 10 means to tag the subject and 20 means to completely ditch it.

... [snip snip] ...

   Tomer H.    tomer@???
       IT Solutions Provider
www.metnix.com     info@???