Re: [Exim] just tag spam with spamassassin

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Meadors
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] just tag spam with spamassassin
On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 17:33, Tommi Mäkitalo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to use spamassassin just to tag my emails as spam. I don't want to
> reject like sa-exim does.
>
> Common is to use this $received_protocol-trick, but this seems unelegant to
> me, because each message is processed twice. Also I loose $authenticated_id
> in delivery, because each message is received from spamassassin.
>
> Is it maybe possible to set up a director, which just adds these
> X-Spam-*-Headers, but go on processing with this changed message?

You could do what I've been doing for a while now, just add

transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc

to your "local_delivery". Each mail will be passed through
SpamAssassin, and tagged, as it is delivered. This has the added
benefit of allowing spamc to be run as the user receiving the mail. So
each user can have their own prefs. The only drawback is the
transport_filter is run so late in the delivery that no filtering by
Exim can be done.

--
Chris