RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought

Autor: Michael Haardt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought
> I have certainly had systems with different settings to this in the past
> - the pop filtering that was (no idea if it still is - quick poke looks
> as though thats no longer done). For that the maildir_tag was
> considerably more complex and included the envelope_to data [think
> single pop box for a domain where you want to be able to filter by
> recipients at the pop level]

Amazing. But did you append the size and used a regex to match it?

I wish there would be a Plan 9 fs for Linux. In Plan 9, directories
are files of inodes, and inodes include the filename. That forbids
hard links, but it makes stat() very cheap.

Michael