RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Michael Haardt wrote:

> Exim is full of those little options like maildir_tag and quota_size_regex,
> so I guess most likely we will see another one to specify which
> directories to ignore during quota calculation.

Actually, I'm leaning towards a regex that specifies which directories
to include, something like

maildir_quota_directory_regex = ^(?:cur|tmp|\..*)$

or, if you want to exclude .Trash

maildir_quota_directory_regex = ^(?:cur|tmp|\.(?!Trash).*)$

The scanning function will be much more knowledgeable about maildirs
(formerly, the function that is used for non-maildir directories was
used - it just counts absolutely everything).