[Exim] [FFPA] Thank you

Góra strony
Autor: Sheen, Tony
Dla: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Temat: [Exim] [FFPA] Thank you
Many thanks to all who replied, the number of responses were far higher than
I'd expected.

Thanks also for the 'magic' files, I now have quite a collection !

One of the original criteria behind FFPA was to only support a limited
number of file types to keep processing to a minimum. However, if this group
feels that the support needs to be much wider, I will happily look at a
different scheme for implementing file type blocking using a 'magic'
solution.

To that end I had a long look at the magic files I was sent and also at the
one at ftp://ftp.astron.com/pub/file/ (thank you Michael) and that started
me wondering if I was aiming too low...

In any case, apart from EXE, DLL, SYS, AVI, WMV, WAV and MIDI files, does
anyone out there have a need for supporting any other file types. If so,
which one(s)...

The rest, as they say, is up to you...

Tony