Re: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ian A B Eiloart
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought
--
Ian Eiloart
University of Sussex IT Services - servers team
x3148
On 12 feb 2004, at 17:19, Paul Furness wrote:

> The following is based on thinking because I haven't actually
> implemented this yet:
>

> It should count everything in there because separate disk quota progs
> can create a limit which exim would hit and this would generate errors
> in the wrong places.

This will only be a problem if your mailstore is in the same volume as
your file store.

Ideally, this should be configurable, because that will be true for
some people, and not others.

We're planning on putting maildirs on a separate volume, and we don't
impose quotas on home directories.