RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Eli
CC: 'Exim-users'
Temat: RE: [Exim] Maildirsize files: opinions sought
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Eli wrote:

> If you're more or less leaning towards an idea for making quota calculation
> more efficient,

All I'm doing at the moment is trying to fix the support for maildirsizefile,
taking into account the bug/problem reports I've had.

More generally, all I'm doing at the moment is trying to get through the
bug/problem reports that accumulated while I was away. When I have done
that, I'll probably put out a 4.31 release.