RE: [Exim] Frozen Messages

Author: Gwen Pettigrew
To: 'Richard Marshall', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Frozen Messages
Hi Richard
don't know if this will help I use a perl script to scan the frozen messages and
unfreeze the valid ones if required. It is quite a manual process but it seems
to work ok for me.

If you want to have use it or have a look you can find it here

http://www.ocean.cf.ac.uk/people/gwen/scripts/

This week I be mainly fixing computers by not switching them on.

Gwen Pettigrew
Senior Computer Officer
School of Earth Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Cardiff University

DEPT WEB www.earth.cf.ac.uk
Home page www.ocean.cf.ac.uk/people/gwen