OT Re: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Walt Reed
Para: Rick Cooper
CC: exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: RE: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim
Assunto: OT Re: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim
On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 09:31:40PM -0500, Rick Cooper said:
> handle sending simple text, there are classes that are for the
> more complex things just as there are in perl. And programming
> dynamic web pages in perl is cumbersome and slow compared to
> php.. that is just a fact.

Then you haven't used Mason. At this point, there is really no
difference between PHP and Perl in ease of programming - just programmer
personal preference and level of experience in a particular language.
Both languages have extensive libraries to do pretty much anything you
would want to do. Without Mason, I agree that PHP is faster / easier.

But this is now getting quite off topic...