Re: [Exim] demime/malware in acl_not_smtp

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tom Kistner
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users, Frank Elsner
Betreff: Re: [Exim] demime/malware in acl_not_smtp
Andreas Metzler wrote:

>>There is a bitmap (called "cond_forbids") in acl.c that defines which
>>conditions and modifiers can (or cannot) be used in each ACL. You can
>>edit it to allow both demime and malware in acl_not_smtp. I am not sure
>>if it will work then. In theory, it COULD work, but I can't guarantee
>>anything. Maybe use it on a test system first ...
>
> Somebody else did it:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.exim.exiscan.user/1255

Humm. I missed out on that posting. But that happens a lot recently, I'm
moving houses and that takes most of my attention ATM.

I never used UUCP (I think it was already outdated when I got my first
x86 PC), so I did not deliberatly take out support for acl_non_smtp. :)

If Frank can confirm that it works OK, I'll put it in the next release
(due in 3-4 weeks, when I have moved and things have settled down a bit).

regards,

/tom