Re: [Exim] how to rewrite

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] how to rewrite
On 11 Feb 2004 at 16:15, Michael Johnson wrote about
    "Re: [Exim] how to rewrite":

| I have this set up on my home network where I'm the only one getting
| list email. I'd like to be able to specify this on a per user basis if
| I were to be in a larger environment, or my girlfriend actually started
| subscribing to a few mailing lists and wanted the list's default
| behavior. Can this be implemented per user?

Yes, one way to do that is to set up two local routers. One with the
headers_add/remove options would include a condition to accept mail
only for local users that want the rewrite and one without the
options that accepts mail for local users that don't want the
rewrite.

- Fred