Re: [Exim] About this list

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Fred Viles
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] About this list
On 11 Feb 2004 at 9:39, Nigel Wade wrote about
    "Re: [Exim] About this list":

| David Woodhouse wrote:

| > Again consider the failure modes. One way round, you rudely exclude a
| > person from a discussion they wanted to participate in.

| This statement is factually incorrect - by not sending a personal email you
| have excluded noone from the discussion. If someone wants to be involved
| it's up to them to involve themselves. As to whether it's rude or not,
| that's your personal opinion and I disagree with it. I find it annoying to
| receive duplicate messages.

Well, I agree FWLIW. But the list owner is under no obligation to
make the list work as we think it should, and has in fact made it
clear that his opinion is unshakable. So it seems pointless to carry
on the debate.

See the "how to rewrite" thread for a solution, if you really want
one. Works for me...

- Fred