[Exim] Re: Message-ID

Author: Chris Russell
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Message-ID

> *must* be run in the data section otherwise there are no headers (so
> you

always add a message-id)
> and the internal message id has not been defined as you have no queue

file.

www.iamadoofus.com.

Trying now tho it seems to be a-ok :-).

> I've just tested the one on my boxes - works fine. I kicked dwmw2 as
> well

- despite him not having
> got the rule wrong!

I always find the term "because it was rude not too" applies in most
situations.

Chris

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and
are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or
used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor
copied in any way. If received in error, please
advise the sender, then delete it from your
system.