[Exim] outbound HTML Mail to text mail for a user

Author: Balzi Andrea
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] outbound HTML Mail to text mail for a user
Hi!

I have a exim4 that server acts as from relay towards ours 2 exchange and
for other applications server.
My problem is that unfortunately exchange in order to add a disclaimer, for
political reasons from the company, converts the mail in HTML format.
losing therefore the possibility to have some straight one or aid.
For my fortune some Mailing List converts in automaticaly the HTML mail in
to text.
Now I was thinking to put a filter on exim that when sees the mail to arrive
from the exchange (where my email is defined) and with my user it must
convert the mail in HTML in pure text.
The mail of the other users they would have to remain invariate for obvious
reasons.
I have made some search on Internet and have found "stripmime" that it comes
exactly used for the conversion of the mail towards a mailman and am trying
to study like implementing it in my requirement.
Therefore the requirement is to convert the mail in escape from exchange
from HTML in text to second of the sender.
I asked someone already has made something of similar?

Andrea Balzi

Il primo agosto u.s ha preso ufficialmente avvio Arthis S.p.A. (Accenture e
Rinascente Together In Services) a seguito del trasferimento da parte di
Rinascente S.p.A. del già operante Centro Servizi interno. Arthis S.p.A. si
sostituisce al precedentemente operante Centro Servizi nell'erogazione di
tutte quelle attività prima a quest'ultimo afferenti.