Re: [Exim] About this list

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Patrick O'Neal
Päiväys:
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] About this list
Look, (sorry I am so blunt) all of us who are saying anything are not
the onwers of this list so therefore we are wasting time shooting
rediculous emails wasting not only our own time but the time of everyone
who reads this list. Although I must say, that I have enjoyed reading
this ridiculous thread the past 2 days. Nigel is the keeper of this list
so whatever he says goes!! So please, stop waisting precious time...
Let's just all come and have a cup of tea and be at peace..

Now see you have an innocent lurker here just getting bombarded by all
of the crazy stuff About this list posts and now I have to add to the
time waisting and write my own little rant. Seems to me like this list
should incorporate a chat room, and for crazy topics like this, or maybe
even if anybody has a Soft copy of EXIM... Anyway all I am saying is
lets just stick to getting each others help on EXIM, of course EXIM is
such a good product that we really don't have to actually ask a whole
lot of questions, and that must be the case becuase everyone seems to be
having all that extra time to post about how the reply to function
should work for email messages.. My bottom line here, Exim works so well
that we have extra time on our hands so we sit and write pointless
emails about things that are too trivial to worry about changing, which
is good in the fact that we have more time, but bad becuase we are not
using that time wisely.. Anyway just a little rant from me. And as for
my input, please for the love of God, if you are replying to the someone
on the list, and everyone can read it, just reply to the list and not
the person as they will get the email anyway!!

Best Reguards!

Up and Coming Linux Guru (still got a ways to go, but I will get there
Of course no one can actually be a guru, becuase there is always a
better way to do something!!)