[Exim] exim+clamav+spamassassin with fetchmail, bounced mess…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rik Thomas
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] exim+clamav+spamassassin with fetchmail, bounced messages not removed from pop server
Subject says a lot.

What is happening is during the fetchmail process (about 50 different
pop accounts) spamassassin and clamav are bouncing messages thusly not
deleting the messages, just rejecting them during the fetchmail
process. This obviously makes things very slow after a time.

What can I do to change the process where fetchmail first pops all of
the mail the submits it to exim/clamav/spamassassin? I am using TimJ's
solution from his website.

Thanks for any and all help.
--
Rik Thomas <rikt@???>