[Exim] Using TMDA with EXIM

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Doug Jolley
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Using TMDA with EXIM
Hi --

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has had experience using TMDA with
Exim.
My tagged confirmations are being rejected by Exim with the complaint that
the
address is unroutable. I'm interpreting that to mean that Exim is getting
confused
by the presence of the tag. I suspect that I haven't got something
configured
right in Exim; but, I don't know what it would be. Anyone have any ideas?
I'm
appending my router and transport. Thanks for any input.

     ... doug
- - - - - - - - - - - - Cut Here - - - - - - - - - - -
### TMDA ROUTER
tmdaprocess:
  driver = accept
  check_local_user
  no_verify
  no_expn
  local_part_suffix = -*
  local_part_suffix_optional
  local_parts = doug
  transport = tmda_pipe

### TMDA TRANSPORT
tmda_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  command = /usr/bin/python /usr/local/tmda-1.0.1/bin/tmda-filter
  return_path_add
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  user = $local_part
  group = mail
  environment = EXTENSION=${substr_1:$local_part_suffix}:\
                RECIPIENT=$local_part$local_part_suffix@$domain