Re: [Exim] About this list

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Lamb
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] About this list
Russell King wrote:
> What it comes down to is not personal preference, but the policies of
> the list itself. If the list can be posted to by third parties,
> dropping people from CC: is most definitely the wrong thing to do.

    No.  The question of whether or not they can post to a list without being
subscribed is not the one to be asked.  The one to be asked is can they *READ*
the list without being subscribed.  If the answer is yes then the onus is on
them to make the effort to do so.

    Of course that is also a trick question.  Why?  How, exactly, would they
know where to send if they weren't also reading in the first place?  :P