RE: [Exim] About this list

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: SH Solutions
To: 'Calum Mackay', 'Boyle Owen'
CC: 'David Woodhouse', 'Nigel Wade', exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] About this list
Hi

I do NOT want to push this discussion any further, since I think both sides
have arguments and there will be no "right" decission. Anyway, the owner of
the list already stated, that he will not change this. End of discussion.

BUT I think we should forward this problem to the author of the mailing list
software. It should be easily possible to override the reply-to header field
on a per user basis - not when receiving for the sending user, but when
sending for the receiving user. (In fact the list software would simply
manage two distinct member lists - not that complex I think.

Everyone would be satisfied with this.

cheers,

Steffen

(As suggested, I am sending this mail by reply-to-all button and so this
mail gets mailed to the list and 4 further receipients - for myself I would
consider this as spaming.)