Re: [Exim] About this list

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Wade
Asunto: Re: [Exim] About this list
Calum Mackay wrote:
> Nigel Wade wrote:
>
>> Am I going mad? I can't find the page which allows this list to be
>> searched.
>> Has it gone? I wanted to search on a topic but it's not really
>> feasible to
>> trawl through several hundred individual weekly digests.

> cheers,
> c.

That's truly awful.

It's almost as bad as downloading and searching the individual weekly
digests, (it only searches about 140 messages at a time out of 62000, making
around 440 searches to search the entire archive). And you have to put up
with all the annoying spam/adware which Yahoo populate all their pages with
for each search, even if it doesn't find anything.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555