Re: [Exim] exim-tls 3.35 & outlook

Author: Niels Dettenbach
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian, Gianpaolo Fasoli
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim-tls 3.35 & outlook
hello,

iam wondering, if outlook can use TLS instead of only SMTP over SSL?

My solutions found no other way before as setting up an sslwrapped port, as i
thought, OL can only encrypt SMTP per SSL and NOT TLS.

Iam right? Or exist any other ways to use TLS in standard Outlook (<=2000)?

Thanks and best regards,

Niels.

Am Montag, 9. Februar 2004 13:57 schrieb Suresh Ramasubramanian:
> OE / Outlook do LOGIN, not PLAIN. And fixed_plain with user ph10 and
> password "secret" is all you seem to do here.

- --
- ---
GPG/PGP public key:
https://syndicat.com/pup_key.asc
Key fingerprint = 8246 460C 833A D9FB 3869 9187 E1EA 670C 3049 59CB