Re: [Exim] Do any one have soft copy of Exim book

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Dilip M
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Do any one have soft copy of Exim book
On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 06:13, Dilip M wrote:
> Atleast let me know when could the book is released in INDIAN Edition ??
> Exim 3 was also released in INDIAN Edition....!! why not this Exim 4 :((

The Exim3 & Exim4 books are produced by different publishers. UIT who
produce the Exim4 book are rather smaller than O'Reilly and may not have
the facilities for Indian translation or distribution.

However if you contact them via http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/ and can
make a good business case for an Indian edition - especially if you have
a willing volunteer for the translation work - then I am sure they would
give you a hearing.

Cheers
    Nigel.