Re: [Exim] Do any one have soft copy of Exim book

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dilip M
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: kmb, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Do any one have soft copy of Exim book
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:15:32 -0500, kmb <kmb.11dr3a@???> wrote:

> Dilip M wrote:
>> *Hi,
>>
>> Do any one have soft copy of Exim book
>>
>> Can u fwd it ....
>>
>> Regards
>> -Dilip.M
>>
>> --

> Really... I think the best your going to do is part of the book in Soft
> ( digital form ) here 'Exim 4.0 Book'
> (http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/sample.pdf)
>
> Other than that...
>

> --
> kmb
>
> Kevin Barrett
> Administrator -- Exim-Users.org Portal And Forums

Ok :(

Atleast let me know when could the book is released in INDIAN Edition ??
Exim 3 was also released in INDIAN Edition....!! why not this Exim 4 :((

If the Exim 4 book is released in INDIA,before the Exim 5 version come,it
would be helpful of indian users to learn ann try...:))

Regards
-Dilip